Thursday, January 7, 2010

4voo Deep Exfoliation Scrub?

I'm 16 and 've got acne, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes....


Have you got any experience with 4voo's deep exfoliation scrub? How good is it? Indicate your age and if you've got acne too..4voo Deep Exfoliation Scrub?
I had terrible blackheads and major blemishes on my face. It was too the point were I didn't even go to school. I'm 20 and have been using the Deep Exfoliation Scrub for 3 years. I have recommended to my friends and I'm going to recommend it to you. There are a lot of great ingredients for your skin. Seaweed, Witch Hazel and Tea Tree.





My skin is no longer bumby, red and crusty(sorry about using that word, but I know what it's like). I use the Facial Balancing Cleanser twice a day. It is a cleaner and toner and my skin loves it. I use the Deep Exfoliation Scrub and Energizing Mask twice a week. I really love this. My dermatologist said this was like a microdermabrasion! and he actually has recommended his patients use it.





I also use the Maximum Renewal Moisturizer. I cannot live with out this! It has multi peptides in it. Basically its amino acids(protein) that help restore the natural renewal of skin cells.





I hope I've helped. I can recall being in the same boat you are. Any other questions please contact me.





R4voo Deep Exfoliation Scrub?
I have acne but I use St. Ives the ones with tiny beads in them for exfoliating dead skins. I try to stay away from greasy/oily foods especially Chocolates and Pizza and also I don't use heavy moisturizer. I use Curel lotion as my face moisturizer daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment