Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily facial exfoliation?

I have a gentle daily exfoliator for my face. Where should this go in my clense/tone/moisturise routine?Daily facial exfoliation?
Cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize.





But although the exfoliant says 'daily' it's not good to use it like more than twice a week, and the evening is the best time to use it as well.Daily facial exfoliation?
after your exfoliate/wash your face, wait for it to dry (or pat it dry).





Then apply your toner, wait until it dries.





Then your moisturizer.





You can repeat through out the day, depending on your skin. If you have dry skin, don't use too much toner, you can skip toning and go straight to using your moisturizer.





Sometimes when my skin is too dry, I skip toning and just apply my moisturizer after washing my face.
well the exfoliatior can take the place of clense i think if it is a clensing exfoliator.. if not then exfoliations will come 1st b4 the clense.





answer minme http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
step 1: cleanser


step 2: exfoliater


step 3: toner


step 4: moisturiser





hope this help!
you need to cleanse, tone, moisturize just used the face scrub 2 times


a week no more than that is not safe for your skin it can age your skin sooner .

No comments:

Post a Comment