Thursday, January 7, 2010

Exfoliation recipes please?

i need something that i can use in the morning when i have to go to school and something for me that i can leave while i sleepExfoliation recipes please?
lemon and sugar....once a week...works wonders..huge beauty secret





or use an aspirin mask





do some research on these 2..therye miraclesExfoliation recipes please?
I use cornmeal mixed with my shower gel. If I have stubborn dry skin patches that are not coming off, I mix the cornmeal with sugar and a mashed papaya and leave it on the area about 3-5 minutes. Then I gently rub in a circular motion and rinse.





Another remedy to remove sunburned skin is to mix cornmeal with honey. Works well and all my clients use this treatment whenever needed.
answer 1 is good...just want to add that to make the asprin paste just grind it up and mix with a tiny bit of water so it's well, pasty haha. Asprin is an anti-inflammatory so it'll shrink acne if you have really bad red ones. If you have blackheads go for the lemon sugar for a little more scrubber action.

No comments:

Post a Comment