Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lip exfoliation?

A long time ago I bought a product, mabe from Mary Kay? Anyway, it was a lip exfolator and also they had an awesome lip to go with it. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Where can I get that?Lip exfoliation?
Mary Kay Satin Lips set. An exfoliater and a balm. Great set, I LOVE it! Plus, it lasts so long. It is one of my highest selling items.Lip exfoliation?
Mary Kay does have a lip exfoliator, its part of their Satin Hands collection, I think. Just ask a Mary Kay rep
If you mix a teaspoon of petroleum jelly (vaseline) and two teaspoons of brown sugar it works just as well. I use it in the winter when my lips start to get really dry.





It also helps heal cold sores.
Bath %26amp; Body works makes a lip exfoliator.
Not sure, but i know you can get the same look from sugar and cream and mising it at home. Your lips will be plump and looks amazing...finish with a gloss ( I love the victoria secret)
I searched a little for you, Hope you find what you're looking for!
i never really heard of that but i have a method i sometimes like to use that really works.. take a toothbrush..a new one or ur current one if u want.. and gently in a circular motion brush ur lips.. i know it sounds silly but it really works it takes off the excess lip stuff that we dont like and use some vaseline or lip balm after and ur lips will look like new lol ..Try It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment