Thursday, January 7, 2010

Homemade exfoliation mask?

Hi I am sick of buying chemical loaded exfoliation mask that are to rough on my skin. I would love to make my own homemade one instead. With portage as an extract. Nothing to fancy just a few ingredients to form a healthy non chemical mask. Also no oranges please as an ingredient as I am highly allergic. I would love to hear from people who have experimented successfully and have found noticeable results in their own wonderful homemade mask? Thanks!Homemade exfoliation mask?
Oatmeal! I use plain oatmeal mixed with some water (just enough to make a paste) and then i put it on my face until it dries. Then I gently scrub my face as I'm washing it off.





Oatmeal is used in many face washes and lotions, but making it homemade is definitely better for you skin. I try to use mostly natural products (: Try using mostly natural products when you have a chance, like Burt's Bees and Alba (found at target and beauty stores).Homemade exfoliation mask?
I LOVE the honey/cinnamon mask. It softens and smoothes your face, and when you wash it off rub your fingers in circles all over-this will exfoliate really well because of the cinnamon. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then exfoliate. Good luck!
The easiest, no nonsense, extremely cheap, all-natural mask to use is good old Kraft Miracle Whip Salad Dressing! Remove all makeup first. Apply to whole face and neck (not eyes). Heck you can even apply it to your lips, because it makes your lips super soft.





Cover your eyes with damp cotton wool to combat watery eyes from the vinegar fumes. Relax in the bath or on the bed for 10 minutes. Remember to set your alarm clock or you might fall asleep.





Rinse off with lukewarm water and just feel how fantastic your skin feels! Because it is a natural product you can use it whenever you think your skin needs some TLC. Enjoy your soft cheeks.
Exfoliate with simply baking soda, no mixing. A gentle exfoliator. Or use sea sea salt or epsom salt. Mix salt with the liquid cleanser you're using and gently apply to wet face. Gently work through face and neck, rinse as usual, you notice results after the first treatment. Oh I grind the epsom salt using pestle %26amp; mortle to a fine grain. After all that work don't layer on synthetic moisturizers, use a natural one.
Mountainroseherbs.com has loads of organic non-chemical face masks and ingredients+guides to make your own. I've bought from there only twice but it's pretty solid and the products are top.

No comments:

Post a Comment