Thursday, January 7, 2010

Exfoliation question . . . ?

I have keratosis pilaris, or chicken skin. I've been reading all about it and you're supposed to use an exfoliator, and I was just wondering if anybody knew of one that worked well.Exfoliation question . . . ?
I love the one I use - it's a Thermal Fusion Masque from Arbonne. I love all their products and just started selling them. You could view my website at http://www.healthydecisons4u.myarbonne.c鈥?/a> You want to go to the Intelligence Skin Care Set and read about the second step. It contains a papaya enzyme and many included ingredients have been used on burn victims skin. If you have any other questions, you can e-mail me at healthydecisions4u@myarbonne.com Good luck!Exfoliation question . . . ?
St Ive's has a good one
clinique
you can use salt,sand anything grain....and you can get some shea coco butter to really smooth things out
infinite aloe has skin care products that are perfect for your condition.
Try St. Ives apricot scrub. It's really cheap, can be purchased just about everywhere, and is really effective.


Good Luck
You need something that is of very high quality and natural, I highly recommend Bee Luscious Cosmetics they are amazing and helpful. I use and love the Papaya enzyme skincare line it is 100% natural and it balances your skin.. Search for them and ask for more info....





They are not a multi level like other companys advertising around the answers.. be careful of those products they irritated and broke me out, thank God I found Bee Luscious though... Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment