Thursday, December 24, 2009

After exfoliation, dry rough skin is left and its embaressing?

After i exfoliate there are like bits of skin on my face, i try and rub them off but then they re appear ,I wear make up and even the make up doesnt cover it! please help its so embaressing. also my nose in constantly pealing its really obvious and i cant get the skin off. Thanks heaps . XOAfter exfoliation, dry rough skin is left and its embaressing?
Ouch, sounds like you're either exfoliating too much or using something WAY too strong. I recommend using St. Ive's Apricot Scrub GENTLE, for sensitive skin, it's really soft and you should not have this problem.





In fact, I just did a review/talk about this:





www.youtube.com/beyoutea





Anyways, don't exfoliate too much! Your skin might be drying out and that's why it's peeling :(After exfoliation, dry rough skin is left and its embaressing?
The bee propolis creme from Forever Living is a rich emollients creme that can help you sooth and hydrate your skin it is very affordable and most of all it works. I use it on my baby's face., and whenever my skin needs it apply it under my foundation and my skin becomes soft again. Try out and check this and other amazing aloe cremes at forever-living.net
just moisturize you're face after you wash your face. I used to be like that now my skin is smoother ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment