Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub a good product for exfoliation and moderate acne?

Please don't give me one worded answersIs Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub a good product for exfoliation and moderate acne?
If your face is currently broken out, I don't recommend scrubbing it. That only makes acne flare up more. Exfoliation can help prevent acne, but existing acne only gets worse. I'd go see a dermatologist and nip the problem in the bud before you get scars. You will be so much happier. In the meantime, look for products with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.. like Neutrogena, Oxy, Proactiv, etc.... they can help but I think moderate acne needs more than drugstore-strength products. Good luck.Is Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub a good product for exfoliation and moderate acne?
I used to use aveeno and in my opinion it made my skin worse. The only thing that has worked for me is Clinique products. I still use them every day and my skin has never looked better

No comments:

Post a Comment