Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will exfoliation reduce stretch marks?

I am 6 months pregnant, and have gotten stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs. Ive been using coco butter but it doesnt seem to help. Will exfoliation reduce the appearance of stretch marks? If not, what products are out there that can, and are not too expensive?? PLEASE HELP!Will exfoliation reduce stretch marks?
Exfoliating wont help with stretch marks....and unfortunetely i dont believe there is a cure cream or lotion....cosmetic surgery would be an option but is very expensive....Will exfoliation reduce stretch marks?
Cocoa butter from pharmacy
Try Bio Oil, it's for stretch marks and scars
No it wont help,there are lots of great creams on the market now, but I also found peanut oil or olive oil to be very good, but you need to do it several times every day, good luck, hope you have a great birth. take care
Um...no!!!! Welcome to pregnancy,hun.
Nothing but time seems to help them. I've tried everything I could find. I have 3 kids, so my belly looks like a road map of a small country. Self-tanner helps camouflage them some. I exfoliate daily, and haven't noticed any difference. But, 2.5 years after my last child, and they're not so visible any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment