Monday, December 28, 2009

Is the exfoliation head of the Philips HP6475 Satin Ice Epilator any good?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HP6475-Epilator-Ladyshave-Exfoliating/dp/B0006ZO2A8/ref=wl_it_dp/202-5873654-7578262?ie=UTF8%26amp;coliid=I124OFZCARKBKF%26amp;colid=2L24P803GSM0F





This epilator has an exfoliating head. I wondered if it was any goodIs the exfoliation head of the Philips HP6475 Satin Ice Epilator any good?
I just got one and yes i do love it. It really does leave my legs feeling very smooth. I have just a little trouble around the knees tho and sometimes use my regular razor to make sure I have removed all the hair froms on the knees!!!Is the exfoliation head of the Philips HP6475 Satin Ice Epilator any good?
Sash.. Are you talking specifically about the exfoliator head?? It sounds odd that you would use a razor on the knees instead of an exfoliator to exfoliate





thanks for your asnwer all the same, but it jkinda sounds like you're talking about the entire epilator


(I have a Braun now anyways :OP) Report Abuse

HEHEHEHEHE!!!





tHAT'S FUNNY

No comments:

Post a Comment