Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need a facial exfoliation recipe for at home. any help?

my skin is normally oily but it is very dry for the past week. it is peeling really bad and i need a quick %26amp; easy exfoliation recipe for at home or a quick %26amp; easy moisurizing recipe for at home. anyone know any easy recipes?I need a facial exfoliation recipe for at home. any help?
2 THINGS: OLIVE OIL %26amp; SALT





Mix the salt and olive oil together to create a thick paste. Then, apply to face for 20 minutes and let set it there, after done, scrub your face and wash off!I need a facial exfoliation recipe for at home. any help?
I've heard milk mixed with brown sugar is good for exfoliation.
You might want to check out this free ebook with award winning recipes.
Oatmeal works wonders!
You can just use some baking soda and water and that'll be good exfoliation for your skin. You can also use sugar and water but the baking soda makes your pimples go away...if you have any. I suggest you use the sugar and water so your skin doesn't dry up
Make a paste out of oatmeal and honey. It works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment