Monday, December 28, 2009

To prevent ingrown hairs, which form of exfoliation is better?

I'm trying to avoid getting ingrown hairs around my bikini line after a brazilian wax. Is it better to exfoliate using a salycilic/glycolic acid solution (specifically, I have this product http://www.blissworld.com/shop/detail/BL鈥?/a> ), or is it better to exfoliate using a loofah?To prevent ingrown hairs, which form of exfoliation is better?
loofah could be somwhat painful but it would be betterTo prevent ingrown hairs, which form of exfoliation is better?
Get ahold of me and buy some ';coochy';. It's a lotion I sell w/ my business. It's great stuff. I use it every time I shave and I don't get anymore ingrown hairs.
I agree with using the loofah...





..braziliam wax,...ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment