Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is a more manly approach to exfoliation?

Which is the more masculine of the two, bath loofah http://www.barravox.com/catalog/image2/300066lg.jpg


or scrubbing gloves http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/images/catalog/productimages/200-03072-000_lrg.gif


A male friend of mine things if he gets one of these products it will put a sang in his strait status. Would ya鈥檒l please drop your input just for numbers sake?Which is a more manly approach to exfoliation?
Your friend is correct, only in so far as the mainstream bigoted steriotypical perceptions of gay men are concerned.





Personally I wouldnt use either. I would get my manly lover to loofah my front while my darling wife uses the scrubbing gloves on my back.Which is a more manly approach to exfoliation?
loofah
One day my wife just bought liquid soap and one of those $0.99 puffs at Wal*Mart and I have to admit that was years ago.





Never questioned my masculinity. All I new is that when it was my turn to clean the bathroom, I didn't have to clean that soap try anymore and that was good enough for me!
You don't really have to have any exfoliating tools. A good exfoliate scrub does the trick as long as you scrub for at least 1 minute each use. Nivea men's scrub followed by a decent face wash works really well and you can feel it working while you use it. Plus they come in blue bottles, Manliness remains intact.
He must feel very insecure in his masculinity if he thinks using either one of those products will reflect on it. Just tell him to use whichever one feels best for him. As if the world is going to know what he uses to bathe with!
In vietnam use agent orange. Is work good.
I would say he his too ';homophobic';. He should use what ever he wants, and not care what anybody else thinks. It won't make him any more masculine or feminine if he uses either product.





P.S. My wife has used both, and liked them both.
  • maps myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment