Thursday, December 24, 2009

What goes first? The face mask or the exfoliation?

I have lots of acne on my face and I'd like to know what I have to do first, put a mask on or exfoliate my skin? Thanks!What goes first? The face mask or the exfoliation?
exfoliate first because it gets rid of the dead skin cells on the surface then when you apply the mask it goes directly on the skin and deeper into the pores :) for a deeper, cleaner effect. if you apply the mask first you will just cleanse the dead skin and then scruff it all of :S so exfoliate first :)What goes first? The face mask or the exfoliation?
I would say exfoliation so that you can get the dead skin cells that lie on your face off of the surface, so that when you do use the face mask the good stuff gets into the freshest layer of your skin. :)
Exfoliate 1st :)
exfoliate first

No comments:

Post a Comment