Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have had psoriasis for along time.I had an exfoliation done at a spa last week .It felt great.?

How often should I do this on my whole body.I had never done it before.My face yes but everywhere I had not thought of it.What should I use at home that won't irritate my already ravaged skin?I have had psoriasis for along time.I had an exfoliation done at a spa last week .It felt great.?
You could try using some salt with oil....that will sluff off the scaly/dry skin and moisturize at the same time. If that hurts because the salt gets in open wounds, you could even try sugar. I have eczema, so I definitely would not try the salt, but am not sure if psoriasis feels similar.





Actual ocean sponges (not the plastic/cloth ones made for washing dishes, etc) could help exfoliate as well since they are a little less soft than a wash cloth.





';Normal'; (whatever normal is...) skin regenerates every 3 to 7 days, so I would try doing it once a week, and going from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment