Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you know a good exfoliation cream?

i have dry skin and no, i dont drink water unless the water in sodas count. i heard that drinking water hydrates your skin, and also exfoliation gets rid of dead skin which can cause dry skin. also what does eye cream do for you?Do you know a good exfoliation cream?
I suggest you learn all about exfoliation at:





17AcneTreatments.com/exfol.html





Hope this helps ;-)Do you know a good exfoliation cream?
I was watching Ellen yesterday %26amp; this author of hollywood secrets was on saying that if you put kitty litter (the unscented kind ....and clean) and water (i think it was) that it makes a good exfoliator.





I dont know about that all...


However, you need to drink water. That's the reason why you have dry skin. Drinking soda not only hurts your stomach, it damages your teeth, causes pimples, and so much other things.





In fact, once I literally drank nothing but Coke for 3 days and I was sick. I was falling from dizzy spells, throwing up, and I had no energy. Now, I realize that it was probably all that sugar I was consuming.





Anyways, I'm starting to ramble. Start drinking water!
Where do you plan on using it?





Eucerin in the white bottle with the turquoise cap is good - and very suitable for dry skin.





http://www.eucerinus.com/products/hb_plu鈥?/a>








you can use this on the face too - I do in the winter when I'm dryer....





Also, you can use plain old white sugar - the kind you use in the kitchen.....apply about a teaspoon onto a wet face and scrub gently in small circles....it will usually dissolve before you overexfoliate. Rinse well. Make sure the counters are wiped down well too if youre prone to ants in the house (which is why I use it in the shower....)





For eye cream I use very tiny dabs of Vitamin A and D ointment (like for baby butts) applied while the skin is wet (after I wash my face) - - this time of year its great stuff for dry hands as well

No comments:

Post a Comment