Monday, December 28, 2009

Which method is best for exfoliation?

Loofa!Which method is best for exfoliation?
Sand paper and fresh bees wax!Which method is best for exfoliation?
I use sugar. I hear salt works good. My friend's dermatologist actually recommended sugar to her, which is why I started using it. It makes my skin feel great and works better than toner in getting makeup out of my pores!
glycolic pads usually cause irratation and don't give your skin that just scrubbed fresh feeling! Look for a product that has ';micro beads'; b/c these won't scratch your skin like a lot of harsh scrubs do. Also, a simple wash rag will do the trick!~
I like clinique's Jentle toner/exfoliant.#2. You can also add cane suagar to your favorite cleanser..i perfer a creamy cleanser if thats the case.
scrubs spread bacteria so they're not great if you get spots, they also just remove flakyness, not do much the dead skin cells, and they make you go all red!





i like cliniques exfoliant lotion (you use it instead of toner) and their maskhttp://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a> its pricey but AMAZING!
I mix brown sugar with my cleanser and rub my skin. It works better than anything else I've ever tried.
These are two of the best exfoliants on the market:





http://www.relaxdepot.com/product/Peruvian-Chocolate-Sugar-Scrub.html





http://www.relaxdepot.com/product/Dead-Sea-Sweet-Honey-Oil-Free-Sugar-Scrub.html
i use a facial scrub like st. ive apricot scrub. it works the best for me.
dr brandt microdermabrasion!
if you're under thirty st. ives apricot scrubs are great but don't scrub too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment