Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i remove skin discolouration due to over exfoliation??

Due to over exfoliation my forehead and chin have become dark and remaining skin texture is normal. Kindly help me to gain back my normal texture.How do i remove skin discolouration due to over exfoliation??
Try out Mary Kay's Even Complexion Essence. It's formulated with a patent-pending Lucentrix complex, and is clinically shown to restore skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. And when added to a comprehensive age-fighting program like Mary Kay's TimeWise skin care, this concentrated serum can help every woman 鈥?from ivory to beige to bronze skin tones 鈥?see a more even complexion. You'll see results in as little as four weeks. And with continuous use, the powerful results get even better.





84% of panelists experienced a more even skin tone.





Check it out on my site along with before and after pics in a video...i back up all of my products 100% so if your not completely satisfied then return it and get your money back. Happy shopping!! I can have products in the mail within 24 hours!How do i remove skin discolouration due to over exfoliation??
You can purchase it on my site above and I have them on hand so it will be in the mail within 24 hours. Right now they retail for $35, but if you go to my site and let me know that you were refered through yahoo answers then I'll give you 15% off! Report Abuse

... a really good spa facial. It makes your skin tone look even. Don't use the ';DIY'; ones untill after you go to a spa and get one done.
Murad has a product that will lighten, fairly gently, patches or spots of darker color. I can't remember the exact name of it, but it worked well and people really noticed the improvement.





It's not cheap, I think it's about $20 or so for a small bottle. It was also worth it because I have extremely sensitive skin. My doctor prescribed Retin-A I believe it was, and I got 2nd degree burns even though I was using the weakest percentage dose, which surprised her.





Call the 800 number for Murad, and I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment