Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just started using aha cream, can I do my regular weekly exfoliation scrub, and mask. What about steaming?

I am 27 years old, and very fair skinned.I just started using aha cream, can I do my regular weekly exfoliation scrub, and mask. What about steaming?
As we get older, our skin renewal process slows down often times causing a flaky, dull, lack luster complexion. This build up of dead skin cells need to be sloughed off in order to encourage cell production and improve our skin鈥檚 texture along with diminishing the appearance of fine lines. Skin that is not exfoliated can inhibit moisture from penetrating and make up from going on smoothly. Exfoliation is vital for a radiant, glowing complexion. Alpha Hydroxy Acids work as exfoliants by speeding up the skin鈥檚 own natural shedding process (which slows down as we get older), thereby encouraging the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells and replacing them with new ones at a faster rate. AHAs effectively moisturizes dry and severely dry skin, reduces the amount of superficial wrinkles, improves skin texture and tone, helps manage oily and acne skin problems, unblocks and cleanses the pores, helps reduce skin discoloration and age spots. Try the site below for more information about exfoliation. Good luck!I just started using aha cream, can I do my regular weekly exfoliation scrub, and mask. What about steaming?
When you are using AHA cream you have to be careful with exfoliation as AHA exfoliate your skin already. You can do exfoliation every other week and steaming once a month. That will be enough. Using masks is OK. Don't forget sunscreen when using AHA during daytime.


Try and see for yourself. If your skin is reacting OK, then you can do all of the above as I recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment