Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm an 21 years old Indian(f).I get exfoliation done once a month.I wanted to know the right age for facials.

Nope, it's never too early to start your own set of skin care routines----including doing regular facials. I started doing facials when I turned 18, because I used to play outdoor sports in high school and acquired a few brown age spots. At that age, I even started using eye creams with significant amount of antioxidants, because, after studying skin structure and researching skin care routines and products, I discovered (based on the ingredients list and what I learned from College Chemistry classes) that eye creams---and even antioxidant serums----don't do anything for wrinkle correction. So my strategy was to use those products for prevention instead. As for the exfoliation, for better results, you should do that at home, too, 2-3 times a week with glycolic acid (AHA, in about 5%-8% concentration with a pH balance of 3 to 4, is best for cellular renewal and brown spots, and BHA is a better exfoliation for acne control).





Take good care of your skin now, prevention is ALWAYS more effective than correction. If you wait 'til after the big 30, it will be impossible to reverse the 10-year skin damage (from age 20-30 time period)----regardless of what the commercials and advertisements claim about skin care products.I'm an 21 years old Indian(f).I get exfoliation done once a month.I wanted to know the right age for facials.
There is no special ageI'm an 21 years old Indian(f).I get exfoliation done once a month.I wanted to know the right age for facials.
You can try an at home facial and see if you like the results. I recommend Burt's Bees 3 step facial: first is an orange cleanser, then a vegetable based scrub then a clay mask. For under $30 you can get each of the three products and they will last you for months.


They even sell kits for $10 with trial size contaniners of each product: Burt's Bees Mini Facial Kit...available at Target, Whole Foods, sometimes Barnes %26amp; Noble and CVS.
age isn't really the question {ya people under 12 probably don't need one } its when you understand whats occurring and whether or not you want to go through with it. It may not improve your face much right now but it also won't do any harm.. Have fun
I can tell you that don't do facial regularly at this age. Occasionally you can go for it (up to 30). But after 30 you should do facial once in a month. I think it will help you. I learnt it from a beauty guide book.
you dont have to be a certain age to get a facial...

No comments:

Post a Comment