Monday, December 28, 2009

Ive got blemish for 3 months alrdy, laser and exfoliation doesnt make it go away...what should i do?

I have a similar spot on my chest. It gets dry like it is going to heal and flake off, but then is gets soft again and just won't heal. I have had it for over a year. I had laser to it and that didn't work either. It temporarily made it worse. I think my problem is I just won't leave it alone. I am always picking at it. HAND'S off, I just started using a drying cream on it so we will see. Good luck to you. I know your frustrationIve got blemish for 3 months alrdy, laser and exfoliation doesnt make it go away...what should i do?
this has happened to me before. are u really stressed? mine i just had to wait for it to go away on its own. usually if u think about it a lot and stress over it, it makes it worse. but if u havent been eating healthy, u should, and drink a lot of water. did u try any cheap ways? like sometimes using toothpaste works for me, just put a dot on it over night, wash ur face in the morning, and make sure to put face lotion on also.

No comments:

Post a Comment