Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is using exfoliation stuff good for pimples?

I've just started using this exfoliation stuff, will it help with clearing up my pimples...also why do I get pimples after I shave(electric shaver)...is it because I don't use after shave?Is using exfoliation stuff good for pimples?
Yeah like for girls i know that the WAVE and CLEAN AND CLEAR works really well in opening and clensing pours. But also for girls if you dont sweat while wearing makeup or sleep with makeup on you dont really need to worry...unless youre naturally pimple-e.Is using exfoliation stuff good for pimples?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into pimples. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly pimples.


Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.








Good luck.






If you're breaking out right after you shave then you may not be sanitizing your razor often enough. Be as clean as possible when shaving so that you don't raise your chances of introducing harmful bacteria to your skin after it has just been irritated - wash your face before doing so and keep your razor clean. Exfoliating cleansers are good for sloughing off dead skin, but shouldn't be used too often because then they can irritate. I would use an exfoliating product every couple days or so and a gentle acne wash the rest of the time - I recommend Neutrogena products because they won't dry you out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment