Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi can anyone give me some good sites or info on facial, hand/feet exfoliation?

I have a project to do ... thankx ;)Hi can anyone give me some good sites or info on facial, hand/feet exfoliation?
A tablespoon of honey and sugar on moistened skin. The honey softens and the sugar exfoliates. I do this on my face once a week and then cleanse with Dove soap, and put an anti-wrinkle cream from Yves Rocher on after a final rinse of cold water (after exfoliating and cleansing), it looks and feels great.





This can be used all over the body, not just the face. It's what I been doing for sometime now.Hi can anyone give me some good sites or info on facial, hand/feet exfoliation?
Mariobadescu.com
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment