Thursday, December 24, 2009

I already did exfoliation now what?

Well, yesterday for the 1st time i exfoliate my body but even after i did that today i still notice my skin a little dry, especially in my legs they have like this white things i dont know how to call them but they still there. Is it supposed to be like this since it was my first time? did i do it rough enough? do i need to do it again, if so when?I already did exfoliation now what?
exfoliate twice a week and then apply a thick cream lotion all over your body (shea butter is great) put lotion on after evey shower and you should see results in about two weeks.Also try exfoliating with a sugar scrub,it works wondersI already did exfoliation now what?
You have dry skin as you didnt moisturise after. You should exfoliate, wait 10mins then moisturise for best soft smooth skin results! :-)
after u exfoliate make sure you moisturise. if u exfoliate you are getting rid of dead skin cells so the new ones need moisture to stay healthy
  • maps myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment